Tuesday, September 2, 2008

title just for emily :)

ok.  so big day.  as a lot of you know, my braces came off today.  i went to see my orthodontist for one of the last times.  stephanie (his assistant) popped those suckers off and then with a drill, dr. yepez scraped all the cement off.  oh...how much the time and pain and money were worth it!!!!!  i've got some stinkin straight pearly whites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOOOO HOOO!!!!

i'll post some better pics soon, but for now, here's some teasers.  keep in mind that it's 10:30 and i'm super tired, and my hair looks like junk, but hey, at least my teeth look awesome!!!!!

10 comments:

Sarah Lough said...

David thinks that your braces stretched out your lips a bit. :)

Amazing! And you thought this day would never come. I'm so proud of you stickin' through it. Not that you had a choice with that cement holding them on.

Beautiful, as always. :D

Jennifer said...

Wow! That last one looks like you might sink your perfectly straight pearly whites right into my flesh! Scary.

I am soooo very impressed and soooo very proud of you. Does this mean popcorn and caramel for breakfast tomorrow morning??

renee said...

shoot yes!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful.

Katie said...

They look SO good! Congratulations on suriving! So have you had a big feast of all the off limits food yet?

Unknown said...

That is all kinds of awesome right there. I may have to come down and see you in person!

Lori said...

I love the new smile. Good for you! I know what a good feeling it is to get those bad boys off. Say Cheese!

Emily said...

Beautiful! Let's see before and after pics!

Unknown said...

Agree with Emily! You look great and I love the last picture, so you. :-) See you this weekend!

Lisa Hessel said...

Yay! you look awesome! you did before, but you're even more awesome-er now. Yay!!!