Wednesday, June 25, 2008


the men in my life...aren't you jealous... :)

today was a great day!!!

the boys came out and we had pizza for lunch. then we played in the pool...i actually had to sit on the side, because of my incisions, but i did my fair share of splashing...and they did their fair share of getting me wet...haha. i'm pretty toasty...i feel like my shoulders are on fire...


caleb...


josh...


goggle-boy tim...


and tim again...just cause he's cute...

then we went to go feed the cows...my cousin adam and his wife brooke brought their son cale out to eat dinner and play with us too...



here's "uncle dan" letting the boys pet our bull, joe...


one of the ladies...


they enjoyed playing on the hay bales...


and hanging on the fence...

well, that was our day. i better get off here...we are headed to the zoo tomorrow!!

No comments: